Luxury Real Estate by the Beach Area in Highland Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach & Surrounding Areas
Toscana Highland Beach Expert Real Estate Agents and Residents
Welcome to Ben & Mayra Stern's Website!
Ben and Mayra Stern specialize in renting and selling luxury properties by the coast in Highland Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the surrounding areas.
Ben and Mayra Stern also specialize in renting and selling condos at the exclusive waterfront community known as Toscana Towers, located in the Town of Highland Beach, Florida. They have been living in Toscana since 2012. They have volunteered much of their time helping make Toscana even better. Through out the years, Ben and Mayra helped the Toscana HOA and the Toscana North Condo Association Social Committees with their social events. Mayra was on the Toscana North Social Committee and on the Toscana North BOD from 2016-2017. During Mayra's time as a Board member, she helped set up the committees that were disassembled years before, gave innovative ideas to make the building better and more efficient, made the building more social, implemented ways to better communicate with the residents, advocated for more transparency, and more. Toscana is a three building full service luxury community located just south of Delray Beach and North of Boca Raton, on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean. Toscana has spectacular Intracoastal, ocean and city views. Toscana North has 17 floors and 143 units, Toscana West has 16 floors and 118 units, and Toscana South has 18 floors and 159 units. There are 422 units in Toscana Towers. Toscana is a 24-hour manned gated community with 2 tennis courts, bocce ball court, shuffleboard, and private beach with beach club. The Toscana Beach Club has a social room, lockers, kitchen, showers, BBQ area, and lounge beach chairs with canopy. The Toscana attendants provide residents with towels and water. Each Toscana building has a heated pool and hot tub with attendant, cabana baths, fitness center, sauna, steam room, locker room, billiard's room, social room, TV room, business center, kitchen, private coded elevator access to each apartment, underground parking, valet parking, 24-hour concierge service & staff, private air conditioned storage, bicycle storage, and on-site maintenance & management. Toscana has 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom condos. Most condos have 2 huge balconies, and some condos have 3+ balconies. Residents are required to have a parking space for each car they own or lease. Parking spaces can be purchased (for about $50,000+) or rented (for about $150-$250 per month). The public schools are: J. C. Mitchell Elementary School, Boca Raton Community Middle School, and Boca Raton Community High School. There are also very good private schools close by such as: Pine Crest Preparatory School Boca Raton Campus and St. Andrews School. Florida Atlantic University is just 5 minutes away from Toscana. 2+ pets (no size restriction) are allowed in Toscana (depending on the building), except for tenants renting a unit. Toscana has lots of social gatherings. The price range of condos for sale in Toscana is $500,000 to about $5,000,000. The price range of units for rent in Toscana is about $4,000 to $12,000 per month. Click here to read more about Toscana
Enjoy the Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous for a Fraction of the Price, in Highland Beach, Florida!
Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida), voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
If you are interested in renting, buying, or selling a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, or any of the surrounding cities, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty at 561-715-0314.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which we can provide you with. Read more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, our proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. We guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Read more.